Translate

Wednesday 18 May 2016

IB MACDONALD HITS THE STREETS OF PORTHARCOURT IN SEARCH OF JOB

A PHD student with Facebook name Ib Macdonald, took to the streets of Port Harcourt with a placard begging for a teaching, lecturing or counseling job...



She shared photos of her holding banner on Facebook with the caption; "Desperate times calls for desperate measures. If you see on your street, don't be surprised."




Prior to her movements, She wrote; "I'm about to carry a sign post to the streets.. Unfortunately not to protest with Nlc cause I'm not yet in the labour market. I'm carrying it to beg federal government and my governor to give me a JOB !!!!"

 Her Facebook status could be captured as being married..and from her banner she's 26yrs of age. Hope someone somewhere sees and give her a job.
Close [x]

No comments:

Post a Comment

>